Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas Fairy Wishes...

Hello again,

I just wanted to pop in and share another of my Spectrum Noir Educational Design Team samples for the brand new Crafter's Companion rubber stamp sets by Morgan Fitzsimmons.

I love stamping with actual stamps, digi's are brilliant and so versatile in their own way, but I adore the feel of an 'actual' stamp and how you can change the look, mask and change your mind with ease!

Anyway, moving on (lol) for this one I decided to use one of the stamps and make her a Christmas Fairy instead...



Here's the materials list for her:

1.     This stamp was coloured  using pens from the Basic 72 sets of Spectrum Noir only:

Style: 7x7 Tent-fold
Morgan Fitzsimmons Stamp set
Basic Spectrum Noirs:
Skin: FS2, 6, TN2, PP1 & blender
Hair: GB8, 10
Clothes: BT1, 2, 4, 5
Wings/gloves: DR7, 5, CR11, 10, 8  & Clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen
Sheena’s Stamping Card
Nordic 8x8 Embossing folder  - Snowflake
NB: Embossed card then coloured with Clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen
Die’sire Edge’able – Christmas Snowflake

Frantage, ribbon, flowers & berries, corner rounder punch





Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment as I love hearing from you all xxx

You can get this stamp and the others in the range HERE on the Crafter's Companion Website 

Hugs

Sandie xxx

Challenges I'd like to enter:

1 comment :

  1. I get it completely Sandie and I thought I was in a minority. Using a rubber stamp is so different to using a digital image and for me using a digi is not so fulfilling, it is so good to hear that someone else thinks that way lol! I had thought my issue was because I'm older than the more recent stampers because there was no such thing as digi's when I started lol!
    Having said that this card is beautiful! Love how you've coloured her, your skills are wonderful and yourself and Tracy Crafty is why I need to get the Spectrum Noir alcohol pens next year lol. Love all the beautiful added details, you dress your cards beautifully too Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx