Saturday 27 December 2014

A Christmas commission...couldn't show it before...

Hello and I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas Day full of joy and smiles xxx

Just a quick stop by today to share with you a commission make with you that I couldn't share before Christmas.  As I'm sure many of you did, I had a lot of commission makes and won't be blogging them all (phew I here you cry lol) but I thought I'd share a couple.

So here's the first one....


You know that feeling when you stand back and look at your finished work and smile to yourself...this was one of those!  I love it and had a hard time handing it over lol

A quick bit on what and how:
Image - Autumn's Memoires by Art by MiRan; technically for Autumn but I adore this image so I used snowflakes from my stash to cover some of the leaves and I think it worked quite well...and here in England the leaves are still falling so the weather agree's lol
I coloured with my Graph'it Marker pens (Santa might be bringing me Copic's eeek) and matted and layered the image on gold and red.
The backing papers, little envelopes and insert are all from Michele R Designs and the die cut sides are actually from an envelope element that I enlarged before printing and then die cut them with a Heart Felt Creations Doily Die!
The Sentiment is from Christmas Sentiments Scrabble Tiles by That Craft Place and I cut them out to add to the tags in the envelopes.
With the addition of flowers, pearls, wooden Christmas tree and then white gesso snow (all from That Craft Place that was it!

Here's the close ups:








Thank you so much for stopping by at this busy busy time of year and I really hope you continue to enjoy the holiday festivities xx

Crafty hugs

Sandie xxx

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - choose a challenge; I chose AG
Love to Create - 147 Icy Winter Days
Penny's paper crafty challenge - 208 AG
Not just cards - 9 AG
Just Inspirational challenge - Christmas
A Random Fan - 21 AG
Inspiration Destination - 12 AG
Inky Impressions - 190 Winter wonderland
Art by MiRan - 22 AG
Sweet Lilac Flowers - Dec/Jan 15th; AG

18 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sandie, I love the scrabble tiles, is this a stamp? Gorgeous embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandie, this is absolutely beautiful I can understand why you did not want to part with it.Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Sandie, I love all the details x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful Sandie. Wonderful colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this card is wonderful. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational challenges this week.
    Linda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandie, Another gorgeous card, love the image and the beautiful colours. Love the little envelopes and the tiles.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Sandie (as always). Great image and I loved all the pics of the details close up. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandie, this card is AMAZING. I love the colors, i love the sentiment and all beautiful detail. Thans for joining with us at art by mi ran challenge.
    Good luck
    Vesi DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along at Penny's challenges, see you Jan 7th for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandie, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Hugs'
    Jackie ~ LTC owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. Thanks for joining in over at ABM.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work Sandie, thank you for joining is at the Sweet Lilac Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are on a roll Sandie - another beauty! Your coloring is off the charts girl! And congrats on your invite to be a GDT for Art by Miran!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx