Wednesday 3 September 2014

Diva's do Tag it!

Hello everyone,

Me and the rest of the Divas by Design Design Team have been set the challenge this time to come up with a Tag or a card with a Tag on it...so here is my crafty make:

The image is called Frozen Heart and is from Sassy Studio Designs, isn't she wonderful!  I have coloured her with my Graph'it Marker Pens and layered her onto black card to make the image pop.  That gave me the idea to use just monochrome on the rest of the card so that the image would really shine :)

The colours used on the image are:
Skin: 4120, 4155, 4170, 4135, 4145
Hair: 1230, 3110, 3150, 3190
Clothes: 7220, 7240, 7260, 7140, 7150, 7115, 7119, 9503, 5160, 5110, 5125, 3150

To add a little something to the tag I have edged it with satin (an old duvet cover from a charity shop!  This is my continuing search for crafty alternatives!) and I have also added a strip of the satin as a ribbon at the top of the tag.
The tag itself is white cardstock stamped with a text stamp all over and then glued to the card base.






The cardbase itself is a patterned piece of heavy weight paper (from a pad purchased in Lidl!) and then I have added die cut flowers with buttons and as you can see from the photo I have torn the backing paper and added a rather sexy button up piece of satin (from the bottom of the duvet!) which I rather love!

Perfect pearls were also used in flower formation around the design to add a touch of bling to the satin sheen :)


I really hope you can join us this time over at the Divas by Design Challenge Blog and I really look forward to seeing your entries :)

Thank you once again for stopping by and if you have a mo please leave a comment as I love your feedback :)

Happy Crafting :)

Sandie xx

I would like to enter my design into the following challenges:

Sisters of craft - anything goes Sept
Crafting from the heart 34
Crafty Girls - 25 AG
Fan-tastic Tuesday - AG 51
We do Doobadoo - 13 texture (paper and satin ruffles)
Brown Sugar challenge - 109 AG






7 comments :

  1. Lovely creation Sandy love the stamp and colours used...
    have you collected your birthday candy prize yet?
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous card,gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sandie fabulous work hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a beautiful card Sandie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW, Sandie, how wonderful is this card, your colouring is just stunning, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Girls, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the colouring! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured and love the flowers
    Thank you for entering the Sisters of Craft Challenge
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx