Friday 4 July 2014

Polka Doodles Challenge - red, white and blue....

Hello again,

Red, white and blue is the challenge this week over on Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and so here is my design to add some inspiration....

Red, white and blue immediately made me think of American TV shows and the amount of shopping they do...especially shoes!!!

So I used chose the Dollie Girl Talk CDrom from Polkadoodles (which is also available as full collection digital download!) and put together the fully coloured image of Dollie Shop with the un-coloured image of the shop (as below).  You can easily mix the pre-coloured images with the un-coloured ones, meaning that you don't have to colour everything and they print out so beautifully its almost a shame to colour your own!

Finished card is 5''x5'' square

I used my Graph'it Marker Pen's to colour the shop image (see how it easily blends with the pre-coloured printed image of Dollie herself!):
Bricks & roof: 3110, 4155, 4115, 4155, 4170 & 3110
Flowers: 5110, 5210, 5215, 8220 & 8250
Glass: 9500 & 9502

I also printed out 3 shoe icon embellishments from the Dollie Girl Talk CDrom and after colouring them punched them out with a 1'' circle punch...I then covered the shoe's with glossy accents so they shine!

Add a rushed ribbon, some flowers and the border is complete!
I also added a sentiment from the CD and punched red hearts :)


I hope you can join in the fun over at The Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and I hope this gives you some inspiration for red, white and blue!

Challenges:

http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk
http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk



Happy crafting

Sandie
(Polkadoodles Challenge DT)

11 comments :

  1. your card is fab love your sentiment xxxx sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and awesome colouring. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab make Sandie!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, love this.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! love that sentiment, many thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Sandie. Great details. Have a lovely week!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful row of blooms and your image is just so fun! Thanks for playing along with the Fusion Challenge this week Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design :) love those flowers, Thank you for sharing with Fusion !

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, this has me chuckling! Thank you for joining us at Fusion this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx